Our results speak for themselves. We can help your organization develop talent, optimize performance, save time and money, reduce waste,
and minimize risk. See how we have helped others.
- Generated revenue of $2 million/year and risk reductions of $700K/year by leading the process improvements and redesign of regulatory process through the evaluation and analysis of process performance
- Developed comprehensive Change Management and Learning strategies for Fortune 200 company necessary to integrate a global, cloud based software by assessing the impact new technology had on the workforce and how to ready the workforce for Day 1. The deliverable included a well defined communication strategy and a blended learning approach including several in-person/virtual learning sessions, eLearning, digital performance aids, and a series of micro-learning video vignettes. The result was ~40K well prepared employees on Day 1.
- Increased revenue $240,000 annually by analyzing how anesthetic blocks were administered in relation to Medicare reimbursement rules for an area ambulatory surgery center
- Delivered a 2-pronged approach to addressing the remediation needs identified in the audit and helping the organization shift its business-as-usual culture to that of a process-focused culture. Our remediation strategy included the build of a comprehensive workflow inventory, documentation of current state work, identification of gaps and inefficiencies, an evaluation of risk exposure and several process improvements. We created a culture of process within the organization, in part, by identifying the current culture and the challenges it created, defining clear roles & responsibilities, setting process performance expectations and review cycles, customizing and delivering Process 101 sessions to the organization, and establishing an infrastructure to create a sustainable, nimble program and governance
- Reduced operational processing time 73% by evaluating, measuring, and redesigning the process for a financial institution
- Led the development of Business Process Architecture and documentation of Compensation and Benefits processes for a Richmond area, Fortune 500 company
- Performed an organization-wide assessment through a series of interviews with key roles to identify operating efficiency opportunities and to generate a set of vetted and prioritized technology requirements. Effort included defining current state processes for all key work flows and identifying process gaps, inefficiencies, high risk processes, and process controls. Our solution included developing a robust RFP, vendor selection process, team, and criteria, and developing a detailed execution strategy. We worked with the client to lead a change assessment to identify impacted roles, decisions, and processes resulting from new technology, created a scale to prioritize the impacts, and built a formal change strategy which included a comprehensive training design, development, and execution plan